NSW Seniors' Festival in the Bega Valley
13 April 2021
The NSW Seniors’ Festival is celebrated between Tuesday 13 and Saturday 24 April, to recognise the role seniors play and the contribution they make to our community.
Bega Valley Shire Council has provided grants of up to $1,000 to support Seniors’ Festival activities.
This year’s theme is In Our Nature and the Bega Valley community has some great activities organised for our seniors.
Activities and events include:
- Wednesday 14 April: Make A Ceramic Planter from 10am to 4pm at the Bega Valley Potters Studio, Old Bega Hospital. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday 14 April and Thursday 15 April: 2-day Film Making Workshop in Tathra with Far South Film
- Thursday 15 April: Ukelele Play and Singalong for residents and friends at RSL Life Care, Ross Wotton Gardens (166 Bimmil Street), Eden at 1.30pm
- Friday 16 April: Ukelele Play and Singalong for residents and friends at RSL Life Care, Albert Moore Gardens (10 Short Street), Merimbula at 2pm
- Saturday 17 April: Backyard Beekeeping for Beginners at Panboola Wetlands as part of the Ephemeral Festival; contact Michelle on 0400 341 282
- Saturday 17 April: Creative Art Workshops at the Ephemeral Festival; book via Michelle at Panboola Wetlands on 0400 341 282
- Monday 19 April: Bus trip and lunch from Eden to Oaklands, Pambula. [Booked out]
- Monday 19 and Thursday 22 April: Bega History Tour. [Booked out]
- Tuesday 20 April: Back to the Swinging 60s at Club Sapphire; contact 0448 160 852 or email@example.com
- Tuesday 20 April: Elders Game Day at Jigamy; contact (02) 6495 6343
- Friday 30 April: Bega History Tour, departing from Club Bega. Contact 0448 160 852 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope the seniors in the Bega Valley will take the opportunity to attend these great events, celebrate their contribution to the community and most importantly, have fun!
Rate This Page
Share This Page