Change of contact details

Notify Council of your change of contact details.

Note: If you are not the sole owner of the property you will require authorisation by all owners to make a change of address. This can be provided by uploading a signed letter of authorisation from all other owners.

If you are receiving your rates and water notices electronically log in to update your email details



Was this helpful?

Contact Us