Wyndham Hall is centrally located on the corner of Gordon and Clark Streets in the relatively isolated country village of Wyndham. The village of Wyndham is situated on the Mt Darragh Road approximately 30 kilometres to the west of Pambula and 50 kilometres east of Bombala. The hall provides a perfect venue for the event organiser and can cater for a wide range of events.
Facilities available at this venue include:
- Male and female toilets
- Total licensed capacity – 250 persons
- Seating capacity – 150 persons
- Disability access to the hall and toilets
- Approximately 100 single chairs, 6 benches
- Gas Heaters
- Hot water system
- Resources – Kitchen facilities comprising of a two (2) gas stove, wall urn, fridge and crockery and cutlery for 100 place settings
Committee Contact and Bookings
The Wyndham Hall Committee is a community committee whose roles and responsibilities as delegated by Council include the general care and maintenance of the facility and the management of facility bookings.
- By mail:
Wyndham Hall Committee
PO Box 9045
Wyndham, NSW, 2549
- By phone:
Bookings can be made via the hall booking officer by phoning (02) 6494 2443.
Rate This Page
Share This Page