Bega Valley Shire CouncilBega Valley Shire Council

Pensioner Concession

Did you know that if you own a property and you have a current pension concession card issued from Centrelink, or a gold card from Department of Veterans Affairs and you reside at the property being your sole or principle residence you may be eligible for a pension rebate on your Rates and Water?


Application form



Related Pages

Rate This Page

Share This Page

Explore Our Site