Local Swimming Pools
The Outdoor Pool season is approaching, with Council staff and Contractors preparing to open COVIDSafe.
- Bega War Memorial Pool will open from Monday 14 September 2020, with reduced hours as a 2 week trial prior to the official opening date of Monday, 28 September 2020.
- Bemboka, Candelo, Cobargo Swimming Pools and Eden Memorial Pool will open on Monday, 28 September 2020 in line with the school holiday period.
- Sapphire Aquatic Centre remains open and continues to operate within NSW Government restrictions.
- The outdoor pools will operate throughout the season and close on Sunday, 28 March 2021.
To provide a safe environment for our community, changes will be implemented to meet the NSW Government's COVID 19 restrictions at out outdoor pools. Each pool will be affected differently based on the size and type of facility, and we recommend you check in with your local pool once open to see what changes may apply.
As a minimum, changes will include:
- Maximum capacities applied to each facility, pool and building area
- Booking systems to manage customer numbers
- Customer sign in for contract tracing purposes.
- Additional requirements for group bookings and events
During your visit, we also ask you to please:
- Not visit our pools if you are unwell or have flu like symptoms
- Maintain good personal hygiene, including regular hand washing/sanitising
- Shower and change at home where possible
- Download and use the COVIDSafe App
As per the adopted 2020/2021 BVSC Fees and Charges, please see updated swimming pool casual entry and season ticket prices.
Season Pass: Adult/Single = $128.00 - Family* = $256.00 - Child/Concession = $108.00
*Family = 2 adults, 2 children OR 1 adult, 3 children
Shire wide Multipass (Booklet/10 tickets): Adult = $41.00 - Child/Concession = $36.00 - Family= $133.00
Booklets can be purchased from the Bega Valley Shire Council in Bega and the Sapphire Aquatic Centre.
Who is eligible for concession entry to pools? Pensioner Concession Card, Commonwealth Seniors Health Card, Seniors Card, DVA Health Card and Student Card is eligible. Free Admission to Carers (Accompanying Concession Card Holder) is also given.
Rate This Page
Share This Page