Direct Debit Application
Make sure all your Bank Account details are up to date and accurate when you complete a Rates Direct Debit Request form.
Direct Debit arrangements for rates, water account or debtors accounts are for a specified amount to be debited and can be either for:
- Payment in Full
- Payment by instalements (Rates only)
- Weekly - drawn every Thursday
- Fortnightly - drawn every 2nd Thursday
- Monthly - drawn 15th of every month
It’s important to make sure you have enough funds in your account to cover the amount to be paid.
Direct Debit Request (DDR) Service Agreement
This is your Direct Debit Service Agreement with Bega Valley Shire Council, APCA User ID:089196, ABN 26 987 935 332 (the Debit User). It explains what your obligations are when undertaking a Direct Debit arrangement with us. It also details what our obligations are to you as your Direct Debit provider.
Please keep this agreement for future reference. It forms part of the terms and conditions of your Direct Debit Request (DDR) and should be read in conjunction with your DDR authorisation.
- account - means the account held at your financial institution from which we are authorised to arrange for funds to be debited.
- Agreement - means this Direct Debit Request Service Agreement between you and us.
- banking day - means a day other than a Saturday or a Sunday or a public holiday listed throughout Australia.
- debit day - means the day that payment by you to us is due.
- debit payment - means a particular transaction where a debit is made.
- Direct Debit Request - means the written, verbal or online request between us and you to debit funds from your account.
- us or we - means Bega Valley Shire Council , (the Debit User) you have authorised by requesting a Direct Debit Request.
- You - means the customer who has authorised the Direct Debit Request.
- your financial institution - means the financial institution at which you hold the account you have authorised us to debit.
Rate This Page
Share This Page