The Investment Prospectus 2021 outlines Council’s key investment priorities over the next three to five years and forms a key document to advocate for investment in the shire from the Australian and NSW governments.
The Investment Prospectus outlines a number of key projects to:
- upgrade key strategic infrastructure across the shire
- stimulate the local economy
- enrich local communities.
The Investment Prospectus outlines our current priorities in the areas of:
- cultural and community spaces
- education and employment
- the environment
- waste management
- water and sewer infrastructure
- advocacy to support industry growth, affordable housing, and improvements to state or federally managed roads, water storage and environmental projects.
Rate This Page
Share This Page