Bega Valley Shire CouncilBega Valley Shire Council

DO I need a DA?

Not all development requires approval of a development application (DA). Whether you need to lodge a development application depends on the type of development you're proposing.


If your project does not satisfy the pre-specified requirements, and cannot be considered as exempt or complying development, you will need to obtain development consent for your proposal (submit a DA).



Related Pages

Rate This Page

Share This Page

Explore Our Site