Bega Stroke Recovery Group - Stroke Recovery Association NSW
A place for Stroke survivors and their networks to connect, get social and inform.
Location: CWA Rooms, 31 Church Street, Bega
3rd Wednesday ofthe month
10AM - 11.30AM
At a Stroke Recovery Group meeting you will
• Meet with others who have ‘been there’.
• Share experiences.
• Learn from educational speakers.
• Keep up to date with Stroke research.
• Attend social outings.
• Receive emotional support from other members.
• Receive invitations to events arranged by the Stroke Recovery Association (SRA).
• Receive regular SRA newsletters.
• Make new friends.
• Enjoy a coffee or tea together!