Renew Equine Academy
Renew Equine Academy offers a unique, evidence based and innovative approach to life skills development, based on the concept of Experiential Learning, where horses are the teachers. During each session participants need to learn to adjust their feelings and behaviours. This results in positive and lasting benefits when interacting with others that can be applied in everyday life. Horses make the activity engaging, fun, challenging, and truly memorable! Programs are available for Teens, Young Adults, Women, Couples and Families.
Renew Equine Academy’s interactive programs provide a powerful journey of learning and understanding. People learn from horses in a way that involves them mentally, physically and emotionally, creating immediate change through experiential learning.
What to expect?
· Strengthen leadership and communication skills
· Build self-awareness and self-confidence
· Overcome barriers and embrace change
· Build empathy, trust and compassion for others
· Recognise differences as strengths, and embrace teamwork
· Develop healthy relationships
· Accept responsibility and accountability
· Be creative and innovative
· Develop their decision-making skills
· Take appropriate risks to get out of their comfort zone
· Develop patience to take it one step at a time
· The importance of communicating their vision with direction
· Value of mutual trust, respect, and personal integrity
Programs are 1.5 hours long and run weekly in blocks of 4, 8 or 12 weeks. Groups are small with 2 -3 people working with 1 horse. We also offer private sessions. As the horses are our teachers we do not ride them, with all work down on the ground.