Bega Stroke Recovery Group - Stroke Recovery Association NSW
Bega Stroke Recovery Club provides an opportunity to meet with others who are also affected by stroke, to restore lost confidence, gain new friends and inform.
Location: CWA Rooms, 31 Church Street, Bega
1st Wednesday ofthe month
At a Stroke Recovery Group meeting you will
• Meet with others who have ‘been there’.
• Share experiences.
• Learn from educational speakers.
• Keep up to date with Stroke research.
• Attend social outings.
• Receive emotional support from other members.
• Receive invitations to events arranged by the Stroke Recovery Association (SRA).
• Receive regular SRA newsletters.
• Make new friends.
• Enjoy a coffee or tea together!