Katungul ACRH&CS -Katungul Aboriginal Corporation Regional Health and Community Services
Clinic Hours - Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm - Community Office hours Mon-Frid 9am-5pm
Katungul Clinical Services-The Katungul Aboriginal Corporation Regional Health and Community Services provides health Care to the koori people of the NSW Far South Coast.
Bega Clinic Hours: 9am-5pm Mon-Thurs, Clinic: 25 Bega St Bega NSW 2550- Ph: (02) 6492 0532 FAX (02) 6492 0526 -P.O. Box 422, Bega 2550
Community Office Hours- Mon-Frid 9am-5pm Address: 25 Bega St Bega NSW 2550
Clinical Services Include -Generalised Health Care-
• Adult & Child Health Checks
• Audiology Clinic @ Otitis Media/Ear Health
• Chronic Disease Management/Care Planning/GPMP/TCA
• Cardiology/Heart Disease
• Diet & Nutrition
• Dental Care
• Healthy Feet Clinic/Podiatry
• Illness Prevention
• Family & Community Health
• Maternity Program/Mums & Bubs
• Mental Health/Psychologist
• Sexual Health
• Optometry/Eye Clinic
Please note: For all dental appointments you must be registered with a GP from Katungul and have an up to date health check.
Katungul offer a broad range of health services reaching the areas just north of Batemans Bay in the Eurobodalla Shire and south to the Victorian border in the Bega Valley Shire.Our area of influence reaches from the coast to the Great Dividing Range,and in some cases, beyond.
Katungul‘s Social Health Team operate programs on the south coast ranging from just north of Batemans Bay, to Eden in the south.
Contact us on the details below to find out how to get involved or just to have a yarn.
PATIENT TRANSPORT- Patient transport is available to eligible clients by appointment from 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Non- Clinical Services
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Support
- National Disability Insurance Scheme accredited (Support Coordination, Plan Managament and In-Home and Community Support)
- Social and Emotional Wellbeing Programs
- Youth Support Programs