Bega Valley Community Disaster Relief Fund - Round Three
The purpose of the Bega Valley Community Disaster Relief Fund is to support individuals in the Bega Valley Shire who have been impacted by the 2020 bushfires. The intention of this stage of the Relief Fund is to support projects, programs and events that focus on alleviating community anxiety and stress.
- Community benefit: Grants will be based on the extent to which the organisation can show maximum benefit to residents of those communities directly impacted by the summer bushfires.
- Grant amount: A maximum grant of $10,000 is available for each program, project or event.
- Administration costs: No administration costs will be funded as part of this process.
- Completion: The project, program or event must be completed by 31 March 2021.
- Acquittal: A formal report on the success of the project and a summary of expenditure is required to be sent to the committee within two weeks of the completion of the project.
- Additional requirements: Where the project, program or event involves professional delivery of service to community members then the organisation applying must provide evidence of appropriate accreditation and insurance.
How to apply
Complete our online application form and attach all additional information that will assist in substantiating the claim.
For more information please visit: begavalley.nsw.gov.au/bega-valley-together
Round Three Application - Bega Valley Community Disaster Relief Fund
Rate This Page
Share This Page