Our PLaCE values were created when our people got together, determined to capture the essence of who we are and how we can best support one another.
They define what it means to stand shoulder to shoulder in the work that we do for the community.
Why our PLaCE values are so important
Agreeing and capturing our values means we can continue to build a common understanding. Our values are seen and felt by the behaviours and attitudes we collectively agree are critical to achieving great outcomes for our staff and for the Bega Valley as a whole.
It’s about knowing how we can best look after one another as we go about our work on behalf of the community.
Working together with our community
We are committed to and believe:
We care for our people and each other
- we respect, value and trust each other
- we provide a caring and safe workplace
- we act with integrity and honesty
- we maintain the right work/life balance
Learning is important
we learn and innovate
- we actively encourage innovation and learning
- we learn from our mistakes
- we are a non-blame workplace
- we invite constructive feedback
- we are always improving
We have a can do approach and focus on solutions and outcomes
- we strive for excellence
- we do what we say
- we achieve outcomes as a team
- we celebrate success
Engaging the whole organisation is key
We engage and communicate, clearly and consistently
- we go to the right person
- we are open and transparent
- we listen
- we communicate clearly and consistently
Rate This Page
Share This Page