When should I alert a moderator?
- Defamatory comments: Comments that harm a reputation; decrease respect, regard, or confidence; or induce disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against an individual or entity.
- Foul language: Language that is considered abusive or obscene.
- Hate speech: Comments that incite violence towards an individual or community.
- Illegal or Infringes Copyright: Posting a link to or discussing illegal or copyrighted material.
- Off-topic: Obvious attempts at trying to change the topic of the discussion.
- Personal attack: Comments that personally attack an individual, whether or not the victim is participating in the discussion.
- SPAM / Buying or Selling: Attempting to SPAM a discussion, business advertising, or buying or selling of items and / or services.
- Trolling: Deliberate provocation of other community members; or impersonating someone else and/or posting on behalf of a suspended member.
- Other When you see a post that you feel should be actioned by a moderator but isn't covered by any of the above, flag it for moderation.
What happens when I alert a moderator?
- We will send you an authentication code within a few minutes to complete your moderator alert.
- To minimise SPAM, moderators are only alerted when enter your authentication code.
- Unverified alerts older than 24 hours will be automatically deleted.